20" Jumbo Big Blue 3-Stage Pond Dechlorinator.
This system consists of three Big Blue / Jumbo filter housings to meet all customer's large-capacity filtration needs. This system is dedicated for high flow, cold water on commercial and industrial applications. The housings are compatible with a broad range of 4.5” x 20" type cartridges widely available on the market.
The three filter housings consist of housing sump and filter head with 1" brass inlet/outlet inserts. The heads are equipped with a pressure relief valve (providing ability to release air bubbles collected during cartridge replacement procedure) and two pressure gauges (providing pressure drop monitoring).
This configuration enables the measurement of the pressure drop at the inlet and outlet connections. In addition, brass inlet/outlet inserts enable damage-free installation of pressure relief valve and pressure gauges.
System is equipped with 20" Big Blue filter housings in blue color, which protect filter cartridges against the phenomenon of algae growth in case the system is installed in a sunny location. The new innovative design of the filter housing sumps has a more rounded bottom, which significantly increases resistance to stress (based on burst tests). The housings are equipped with pressure relief valves which allow the release of residual air trapped in the filter after replacing the cartridge.
Depending on level of water contamination, system can be configured with sediment and carbon or specialty Big Blue type cartridges.
- High quality
- Hand built and factory tested
- Equipped with anti-bacterial and anti-microbial filter centralizing rings
- Ideal for family use as POE
- Easy to connect to cold water inlet
- Easy to install, no electricity, no drain required
- Heavy-duty filter housings
- Full flow 1" ports
- Large capacity housing suitable for high flow applications
- Pressure relief/bleed on inlet side of cap
- Compatible with most 4.5" x 20" cartridges available on the market
- Housings are NSF approved for structural integrity and material requirements
- Easy to install with system Specifications
- Manufactured from FDA CFR-21 compliant materials
- Made in EU with high performance components
- Housing: PP
- Cap: PP
- Inserts: brass
- Pressure relief valve: brass
- No. of pressure gauges: 2
- O-ring: NBR
- Thread: 1" NPT or BSP
- Operating Pressure: 6 bar (90 psi)
- Minimum Temperature: 2ºC (35ºF)
- Maximum Temperature: 45°C (113°F)
- Dimensions (H x OD) HHBB20B: 720 mm x 540 mm x 220 mm
- Cartridge dimensions HHBB20B: 20" x 4.5" (250 mm x 115 mm)