- 200gpd Ultra Low Pressure Reverse Osmosis RO Membrane
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film Composite
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 300psi (21bar)
- Maximum Feed Rate: 2.0gpm (7.6 lpm)
- Minimum Concentrate Flow Rate: 4 × permeate flow
- pH Range
- Continuous Operation: 2-11pH Range,
- Short-Term 1Cleaning(30min)b: 1-12
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113?F (45?)
- Maximum Feed water Turbidity: 1 NTU
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index.: 5
- Free Chlorine Tolerance: <0.1ppm
- Maximum temperature for continuous operation above pH 10 is 95 (35?).
- b Refer to Cleaning Guidelines of ANDE-AMF.
- c Under certain conditions, the presence of free chlorine and other oxidizing agents will cause premature membrane failure. Since oxidation damage is not covered under warranty, we recommend removing residual free chlorine by pretreatment prior to membrane exposure.
200gpd Ultra Low Pressure Reverse Osmosis RO Membrane