DM-2 is a robust heavy duty, dual probe TDS meter suitable for use in a commercial water system. Suitable for use in aquatics, hydroponics and similar systems needing close scrutiny of water quality.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology
- Displays TDS levels of the feed water and product water with in and out electrode probes
- Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 20 seconds
- Dual range; measures from 0 - 999 ppm, with a resolution of 1 ppm. From 1,000 to 9,990 ppm, the resolution is in 10 ppm increments, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image
- Factory calibrated, our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver
- Comes equipped with 1/4 inch Mur-lok® quick connect T-fittings. Also available with 3/8" or 1/2" fittings at an extra cost.
- Installs quickly and easily
DM-2 Dual In-Line TDS Meter