RO-300 4-Stage Reverse Osmosis 300 US GPD (1,135 Litres) System with Pressure Gauge.
RO-300 professional 4-stage water filtration system is economical and easy to use. It thoroughly purges your water of various types of pollution. The filtration process is based on three in-line cartridges.
- System dimensions (H x W x D): 480 x 220 x 360 (mm)
- Working Temp.: 5°C - 40°C (41ºF - 104ºF)
- Operating Pressure: 3 bar (43.5 psi) - 6 bar (87 psi) If your incoming water pressure is above 4 bar a pressure regulator should be installed.
- Inlet feed water connector: 3/8”
- Flow rate: 300 gallons-per-day
- Waste to product ratio is 3 to 1 (approximately 25 - 30 litres of pure water per hour)
- Typical Rejection Rate: 98% TDS (Total Dissolved Solids)
- TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) < 1800 ppm
- pH Parameters: 2 – 11
- Iron: 0.2 ppm maximum
- Turbidity < 5 NTU
- Weight: 11kg